We are an emerging Tier 1 automotive supplier to the premium automotive industry. Using state-of-the-art production equipment, we manufacture innovative and forward-looking products made of carbon fiber and glass fiber reinforced plastics for the automotive industry. Our company is part of a global corporation and has an excellent perspective.
For the further consistent expansion of our team, we are looking for professional and convincing personalities, who create value for the company through determination and high commitment and who drive the further development.
For our locations in Esslingen and Unterriexingen (Markgröningen), we have the following vacancies to fill as soon as possible:
HR Business Partner Production Esslingen
Tel.: +49 711 185 678-16
HR Business Partner central functions
Tel.: +49 711 185 678-753
HR Business Partner Production Markgröningen
Tel .: +49 711 185 678-765
We have the following vacancy to fill as soon as possible:
- Consultation of the supervised executives in all labor law and personnel management issues
- Personnel planning and procurement for the areas served
- Support of the performance promotion and development of the supported employees
- Constructive cooperation with the departments, the works council and the management
- Support of organizational changes
- Development, implementation and support of various HR projects
- Planning of measures to strengthen the employer branding strategy of eacc
- University degree in human resources, economics, marketing or comparable
- At least two years of professional experience in a similar activity
- Very good communication skills and assertiveness
- Reliable knowledge of labor law
- Very good knowledge of the common MS Office systems
- Very good written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
With us you work in a growing and future-oriented company in which you can make a difference. Expect exciting and challenging tasks as well as a nice team.
We look forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact
Mr. Marco Carrozzo at tel .: 0711 – 18 56 78 – 753.